It can be work on canon,nikon Pentax Olympus as well
The YN560 is a manual flash specially designed for professional photography.
The details as following:
1. High Quality materials and finish.
2. Power Zoom function: focal length range from 24 to 105mm. By pushing the button on the flash.
3. GN58 @ ISO100,105mm. Similar to Canon 580EXII and SB-900
Improved Wireless triggering sensor: S1 & S2 mode can be used in
outdoor environment and the wireless triggering distance is up to 15m.
5. Charging socket for external power pack. Same as 580EXII SF-18.
6. PC sync port.
7. Fast charging Recycle: Takes 3 seconds in charging after full power output.
Support high speed continuous shooting: With the output level of 1/8 or
below, YN560 can support the 8FPS high speed continuous shooting.
9. Improved Power Saving mode: Power saving mode can be on, or off.
10. The automatic setting saving: automatically saves your current setting.
11.Fine manual output control: ranges from 1/128 to 1/1.
indicator: When the charging process is finished, the flash will give a
tick sound. (Note: the sound can be turned off).
Can be triggered using IR, another flash, cord or radio wireless system.
Guide number: 58
Circuit design: IGBT
Flash mode: M, S1, S2
Zoom range: 24, 28, 35, 50, 70, 80, 105
Up/down wide angle: -7~90 degree
Left/right angle: 0~270 degree
Power Source: 4 X AA size batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH )
Battery Life: 100 - 1500 times (with alkaline batteries)
Recycle Time: approx 3 sec(with alkaline batteries)
Color Temperature: 5600K
Flash Duration: 1/200s - 1/20000s
Flash adjustment: 8 levels of output control(1/1,1/2,1/4,1/8,1/16,1/32 ,1/64,1/128)
57 levels of fine tuning
External interface: hot shoe, PC port and eternal charging port
Wireless triggering distance: 20~30m indoor, 10~15m outdoor.
Additional features: The electronic flash head zooming, sound indicator
No customer comments for the moment.